Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring 2009 & Photoshop World

Spring has hit Boston and we are loving the change of weather! Last week Photoshop World came to Boston and Enna and I were able to attend as exhibitors. I was helping out Lens pro To Go, an awesome local rental company that has some great things happening right now. Paul who owns LPTG is really an amazing guy who has something big on the horizon and I can't wait to blog more about him in the coming weeks (hint hint). Enna worked for Now I Lay Myself Down To Sleep, one of the most amazing photographic organizations in the world. What Enna, and all the other photographers do for NILMDTS is amazing. Also at the convention was RPG Keys, which meant our good friends Paul and Krystal from Studio Foto were coming to town, so we insisted they stay with us and we all had a blast hanging out for the week.

Here are some photos from the week:

Will loving not having to wear a winter coat


Let the battle over the stick begin!


Our neighbor Leo


Ollie hard at work making a mess


And the battle over the stick continues!


All of the following foto's were taken by Paul and Krystal

Enna at the trade show


I had no idea this photo was taken. I also have no idea what I was talking about but it must have been exciting:)


My new friend Tim (creator of RPG Keys) and I catching lunch


I dig this shot Krystal got of Paul in our living room


A fun portrait of us at the park by Paul


Wide Angle!!!!


Pizza night


Where's Matt?


Paul got this cool shot of me reading to the boys at bedtime


Ollie in the house!


Paul horsing around with Ollie


I put this shot in because you can see that my clothes are wet from falling in the stream. Yes, I had my camera on me and yes, it did go under:( Luckily nothing bad happened to me. I'm still waiting to hear from Nikon about the camera!


And the best for last. Ollie being stripped down from his muddy clothes before being allowed in the house. Awesome moment caught by Krystal!


We totally miss having you two in our house and hope you'll be back soon! It was a fun week hanging out together!

Much love
~Matt & Enna