Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Gretchen & Paul

Gretchen and Paul were so much fun to watch get married. I feel like we have been on this amazing run with grooms who are just besides themselves with the good fortune they have. All night Paul looked at Gretchen in total awe and love. And why wouldn't he? Gretchen is beautiful in every way! Their reception was held at the Ballroom Veronique and while it was brutally cold outside, they kept the night warm with their excitement:) Check out these cool images from the day...






Gretchen's mom was so fun to photograph, the excitement was eating her up!


I love this shot of Gretchen taken just before we left the hotel


I snuck to the back of the church quickly to get this cool shot of Paul anxiously awaiting the start of the ceremony


Gretchen through the church door window just before the ceremony


There was a moment during my own wedding ceremony I remember perfectly, and I had my eyes shut, I wonder if it's the same for Paul






This is the look I was talking about! Paul had it all night long. Nothing but pure love:)




Thank you Gretchen and Paul for inviting me to be such a part of your day! You are such a wonderful couple and I can not wait to get your album in your hands - it's going to be full of beautiful emotions:)