Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beautiful Family

One of my favorite ongoing jobs is to photograph the children at our sons' preschool. While I don't exactly have favorites, there are two siblings (aside from my own) who I have always adored photographing. In November they got a new baby brother, and I was overjoyed when their parents asked me to visit them for a family portrait session.



Check out those peepers!



Here are proud big brother and sister:

Baby Julian is super kissable...











Leo and Willa did an excellent job holding, playing with, and soothing Julian!








I wonder who will have bigger feet when they're all grown up...


All of this visiting made baby Julian very tired




I'm predicting right now that Julian will sleep with his hand like this for the rest of his life:


Congratulations Nikki and Jeremy - you have a beautiful family!