Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Ski House Fun!

Enna and I are crazy busy catching up from a week away, getting ready for Tuesday's PUG meeting, a wedding in Seattle this Saturday, and the WPPI convention in Vegas next week. So here I am at 1am blogging:)


This is Andy Beet, myself, and John and Kim Sanderson at the top of Mount Attitash. Someone has a shot of this group later in the day with Justin Marantz, but I don't have it.

Here are some shots Kim took of us hitting a little bump on the trail. In order... John get's a nice cross n' grab, I get a piece of my board, and Andy fell victim to the notorious shutter delay of the digital point and shoot camera:) Sorry mate, all who were there know you got some serious air!









I still have a whole CF card of images to download from this trip!!